Best verse from the John

 From the New Testament {John}


"For my Father will is that everyone who looks to the son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last days."
-John 6:40
    
"I am the breads of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty 
-{John 6 :35}

Peace i leave you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid 
-John 14:27

"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. he will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will what he will make known to you.15 All that belongs to the father is mine. That is why I said the spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you."
-John 16 12:15


"Unless you people see signs and wonders, " Jesus told him, "you will never believe."-John 4:48

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Garden Of Gethsemane

The Top 5 Bible Verse :- That will really helps you to fight in "TEMPTATION"

THE BIRTH OF CHRIST