How can we cast out Anxiety with help of GOD !!

Top 5 verses on the Anxiety !!  


  • “DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERY SITUATION, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS TO GOD.”
Philippians 4:6

  • “PEACE IS WHAT I LEAVE YOU; IT IS MY OWN PEACE THAT I GIVE YOU. I DO NOT GIVE IT AS THE WORLD DOES. DO NOT BE WORRIED AND UPSET; DO NOT BE AFRAID.”

  • “I PRAYED TO THE LORD, AND HE ANSWERED ME. HE FREED ME FROM ALL MY FEARS.
PSALM 34:4
  • “CAST ALL YOUR ANXIETY ON HIM, BECAUSE HE CARES FOR YOU."

1 Peter 5:7

  • “I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME.”


   Share to Others and encourage them !!

Get to this for deep study !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Garden Of Gethsemane

The Top 5 Bible Verse :- That will really helps you to fight in "TEMPTATION"

THE BIRTH OF CHRIST